Tuesday, February 27th, 2024 | Choose your preferred time
Advanced Charting Secrets in Excel with Jon Peltier
Back to Excel School
Are you ready to take your data visualization skills to the next level in Excel?
Excel has always been a powerful tool for data analysis, but the real magic happens when you know how to translate numbers into compelling visuals.
Join us for a 90-minute in-depth exploration of “Advanced Charting Secrets in Excel” and unlock the power of data-driven decision-making. In this webinar on February 27th, Jon Peltier, a renowned expert in the field, Microsoft Excel MVP, and Founder of Peltier Technical Services, Inc., will guide you through advanced charting techniques that will help you make your data come alive and stand out.
What will be reviewed:
- The extensive array of Excel chart types to help you master advanced techniques, taking your charts to the next level.
- How to elevate your abilities in handling intricate data structures.
- New ways to hone your skills in selecting nuanced colors, labels, and formatting, creating charts that do more than just present data.
- Best practices and industry standards to ensure precision and sophistication in all your visual presentations.
- Plus, a few Excel tips you didn’t know you needed
This webinar is designed for Excel users of all levels looking to enhance their charting skills and will include a workbook to follow along with the teachings from the session.
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP and Founder of Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
Jon Peltier is a master of leveraging the power of Excel to produce and simplify complex solutions in engineering, finance, and marketing. Jon holds a Doctor of Science degree from MIT in Metallurgy. His background includes Manufacturing, Statistics, Total Quality, and Six Sigma, and he knows more about Excel charts than practically anyone. Jon has been a full-time Excel developer since 2004 and has received Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional award every year since 2001.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday finance challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.