Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
How Women are Setting the Pace in Finance
Hear from a panel of successful female finance executives who will share their career journeys, insights and opinions on the future of women in finance, and valuable tips for those striving to build their careers.
In this terrific 40-minute session, they’ll discuss:
- How to identify a career path…that you’ll love
- Why moving out of your comfort zone is the key to growth, learning…and moving up
- Tips on networking…tailor-made for people who hate networking
- Ways to build confidence no matter where you’re at in your career
- How to overcome imposter syndrome…it’s more pervasive than you think
- Strategies for surrounding yourself with the right people
- The #1 key to being a success at any level
- Ways to become your own best advocate
- The types of leaders to follow…and those to avoid
- And much more
VP of Finance,
Art of Problem Solving
Owner & CEO,
The iA Institute
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday finance challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.