Monday, January 30th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
How Travel and Offsite Meetings Enhance Employee Experience
The US Travel Association projects that business travel volume will reach 96% of pre-pandemic levels in 2023 — but the way that travel will happen for your employees is entirely different than anything we’ve seen before.
For one thing, airports are busier than ever (causing headaches for seasoned business travelers). Another change? The combination of in-office, hybrid, and remote workers make synchronizing the traditional trip (packed with meetings, dinners, and more) complicated, to say the least.
But that’s all impacting the traditional type of pre-pandemic business trips. Instead, if your team thinks about travel planning with a 2023 mindset, you can meet your company’s needs and exceed your employee’s expectations.
This free webinar on January 30 will show you how business travel in 2023 can actually enhance your employee experience if handled correctly.
Join us, and you’ll walk away knowing:
- How to prioritize business travel in the era of remote work — without negatively impacting your employee’s morale and experience
- Three ways companies are rethinking business trips going into 2023
- How your company can make trips easy to plan and execute for both the planner and the traveler
- The factors that can help a travel program thrive
- Changes that can set your program and company up for success
- How to make those changes a reality
- Creative, outside-the-box ideas to make business travel actually worth it
- And much more.
Register today to uncover how you can achieve both a successful business trip and enhance your employee experience.
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Company where he works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace:
- For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their operational performance.
- Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Bellwyck Packaging Solutions, and Bruce Power
- Shawn is a highly sought-after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including “Globe and Mail”, “CFO Magazine” and the “Association of Manufacturing”
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday finance challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.