Rooting Out Folks Who Don’t Belong on Your Health Plan: A 6-Point Dependent Audit Checklist
Paying for healthcare coverage for ineligible dependents could be costing you more than you think.
In fact, dependent eligibility audits find that as many as 25% of folks covered shouldn’t be. At an average annual cost of $3,500 per person, that’s huge!
This 6-point checklist provides you with critical steps necessary for conducting - and documenting - a successful audit.
- What information you need to verify
- Best practices to notify and communicate with employees
- How to establish procedures for appeals and evaluation
Get This Free Resource & More ...
Claim your FREE HRMorning membership and get instant access to our toolbox of free resource including:
- FMLA Cheat Sheet: A Handy At-A-Glance Guide
- How to Write a Job Description Worksheet
- New Employee Checklist
- 11 Traits Of Highly Effective HR Pros
- 13 Simple Ways to Get Employees Engagedr
Join the club where more than 60,000 smart HR industry professionals come to improve.Create My FREE Account